(Effective Date: December 15, 2021)
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to the Policy, we will post a new statement on the Web Site and update the effective date set forth above. Therefore, we encourage you to check the effective date of the Policy whenever you visit the Web Site to see if it has been updated since your last visit.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information. As used herein, the term "personal information" means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number, mobile number, or e-mail address,), and information about that individual's location or activities or demographic information when such information is directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include "aggregate" information, which is data we collect about the use of the Web Site or about a group or category of products, services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
- Collection. Personal information may be collected in a number of ways when you visit the Web Site. We may collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, when you fill out a form, send us an email, make a request, complete a survey, register for certain services on the Web Site, or participate in certain activities on the Web Site, we may ask you to provide personal information such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, and preferences. Information we collect may be combined with information we obtained through other services we offer. We may collect information about your visit to the Web Site, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the Web Site and services. We may also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every web site you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses. If we provide you with various services related to home selling and home buying (e.g., estimates of current market value of homes, moving costs, mortgage or finance costs, current home listings, neighborhood information, etc.), we may collect additional information related to such services.
- Tracking. Some Web browsers may be configured to send Do Not Track signals to websites, or users may use similar mechanisms, to indicate a users preference that certain web technologies not be used to track the users online activity. The Web Site does not accept or process such Do Not Track signals or similar mechanisms.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information internally to serve users of the Web Site, to enhance and extend our relationship with Web Site users and to facilitate the use of, and administration and operation of, the Web Site. For example, we may use personal information you provide to deliver services to you, to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information you request, to personalize content, and features on the Web Site, to anticipate and resolve problems with the Web Site, to respond to customer support inquiries, to inform you of other events, promotions, products or services offered by third parties that we think will be of interest to you, to send you relevant survey invitations related to the Web Site and for our own internal operations, and for any purpose for which such information was collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as set forth in this Policy, we do not disclose, sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected on the Web Site to any third party. We may provide aggregate information to third parties without restriction. We will disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- Consent. We may share personal information with third parties when you give us your express or implied consent to do so, such as when you fill out a form requesting certain information from a third party.
- Internal Analysis and Operations; Service Providers. We will use and disclose information about you for our own internal statistical, design or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns, and understand demographic, user interest, purchasing and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks and disclose personal information about you to third parties, provided the use and disclosure of your personal information by these third parties is restricted to performance of such tasks.
- Protection of Company and Others: We may disclose personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to respond to claims, to protect our or our users' rights, property or safety; or to protect us, our users or the public from fraudulent, abusive, harmful or unlawful activity or use of the Web Site; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
- Co-Branded Services. Some services available through the Web Site may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with other companies. If you register for or use such services, then those other companies may also receive any information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services.
Please be aware that we may provide links to third party websites from the Web Site as a service to its users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. We have no ability to control the privacy and data collection practices of such sites and the privacy policies of such sites may differ from this Policy. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of such sites before providing them with any information.
We use commercially reasonable measures to store and maintain personally identifying information, to protect it from loss, misuse, alternation or destruction by any unauthorized party while it is under our control.
Please note that if you use any bulletin board, chat room, comment posting feature, or other public communication service, forum, or feature offered through the Web Site, or post any information available for viewing by other Users, any of the information that you share will be visible to other Users. The information that you make available can be read, used, and collected by other Users to send you unsolicited messages outside of the Web Site. We are not responsible for the manner in which the personal information that you decide to share will be used by other Users.
We do not intend, and the Web Site is not designed, to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not provide information on the Web Site.
CHOICE AND ACCESS
You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving non-service related communications from us. Web Site users have the following options for accessing, changing and deleting personal information previously provided, or opting out of receiving communications from the Company:
- email us at email@example.com; or
- call us at the following telephone number: 386-793-0191
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices applicable to the Web Site, or your dealings with the Web Site, please contact us at the following address:
1 Hammock Beach Parkway, Palm Coast, FL 32137